Hair Toppers Wash and Care
- Using a wide-tooth comb, comb through the hair, starting with the ends and working your way up to open up all the knots.
- Wash hair topper with sulfate-free shampoo and cool or warm water to form a rich lather, and rinse off shampoo with running water.
- Squeeze out excess water and apply conditioner, leaving it on the hair for 3-5 minutes, taking care that the conditioner does not touch base.
- It is best to let your hairpieces dry naturally on the mannequin head, as this is the gentlest on the hair strands.
- Please store them on the mannequin head to help keep their shape. Avoid direct sunlight. Store with the clips closed and not open.
For more comprehensive care, check out the blog: Vivien Hair Topper Wash and Care Guide